XB1 - XB1 CAYMAN GT4 CS CUP - ROUND 5 - Magione - 16.05.19 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 CAYMAN GT4 CS CUP - ROUND 5 - Magione - 16.05.19 @8PM UK TIME

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 5 - Magione
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday May 16th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 15 minutes
  • Race: 36 laps
● Weather Conditions Race:
Weather: clear
Time: 15:00
Temp: 18°C
Grip: Optimum

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S5 R5
Password: apexmag

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:

seppel165

PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

seppel165

PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
You are fine mate. I seriously hope she is OK?!

Reactions: p4thos

spartan118fr

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 20, 2017
  • Informative
Reactions: seppel165

David Lopes

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 17, 2017
I dont yet know if I will be able to attend today's race, late business meeting scheduled yesterday :oops:……...

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Lobby is up everyone

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
Sorry I'm going to have to leave the league. I didn't realise how much time needs to be put into practicing to be competitive and I simply don't have that time anymore with A Level exams starting

ROCK enforced

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2019
@AOR Benjamin @seppel165

Hi!

I had a really unfortunate race, pretty much useless.

I qualified 5th and my final lap ended as soon as the time ran out. I was the last one on track. I did not have time to change the fuel in my car because the race started as soon as my lap ended. So starting from 5th place I had to go into the pit the first lap and needless to say my race was completely ruined.

I feel that it was unfair for the lobby host to start the race that quick there was no way that I could have changed the fuel settings.:confused:
Just saying that it really sucks

ROCK enforced

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2019
@AOR Benjamin @seppel165

Hi!

I qualified 5th and my final lap ended as soon as the time ran out. I was the last one on track. I did not have time to change the fuel in my car because the race started as soon as my lap ended. So starting from 5th place I had to go into the pit the first lap and needless to say my race was completely ruined.

I feel that it was unfair for the lobby host to start the race that quick there was no way that I could have changed the fuel settings.:confused:
Can we have a mandatory 1 minute interval between quali and the race please, so the last one qualifying can adjust their fuel settings? is what I was trying to get at...

HumblericerF20

Junior Karter
May 11, 2019
@AOR Benjamin @seppel165

Hi!

Yeah, same for me with the fuel, I turned off my xbox on accident, but thankfully I stayed in the lobby. I was running in front of you but had to make the pitstop so I dropped down behind, but then got disconnected with about 6 laps to go :(