maxibone33

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2019
Platform + League: XB1 F6
League Coordinator: @Bernie
Date: 01/12/19
Members Involved: @maxibone33 @Docilediamond5
Description:
Turn 1, Lap 2, Docilediamond misses braking point and goes into the rear of me as i am about to turn for the apex. I tried to face the correct way immediately but had to wait to rejoin the track safely and let everybody go past. I ended up finishing p2 in the race, perhaps could have been better without the incident.
Evidence:

Docilediamond5

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Will send POV in a minute. I am completely at fault here can admit. I have apologised to @maxibone33 in f6 thread aswell. This whole situation stuffed me up entirely leaving me with a orange wing. Tried my level best to avoid him as slammed the brakes but was my bad. Personally don’t see the point in the enquire we didn’t really make a difference to the race for him and stuffed my race up massively aswell if not more than maxibone but I still am completely at fault

maxibone33

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2019
@Docilediamond5 I accept the apology mate, i understand it was a genuine mistake. I know i was p2 there and finished the race p2, but that was after beind held up a lot getting through the field again. I think i could have won the race without the incident that's why i've submitted the clip. I was still close enough to stay in the slipstream of P1 at this point.

Docilediamond5

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 21, 2019
@Docilediamond5 I accept the apology mate, i understand it was a genuine mistake. I know i was p2 there and finished the race p2, but that was after beind held up a lot getting through the field again. I think i could have won the race without the incident that's why i've submitted the clip. I was still close enough to stay in the slipstream of P1 at this point.
Alright. Genuine apologies about the whole inconvenience mate

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @Docilediamond5 is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision for the time and positions @maxibone33 lost from the collision. @Docilediamond5 will be given 10 penalty points and a further 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Italian Grand Prix.

Closed. @maxibone33 @Docilediamond5 @Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.