XB1 - XB1 Tier 2 - AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Main Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 Tier 2 - AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Main Discussion Thread

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys, you're all the ones who'll be racing in Tier 2 over Christmas in this cup.

I'm Matt and I'll be your coordinator so if you have any queries then send them to me and, well, I'll be sure to send them to one of my lackeys like @Jamie183 to answer. Seriously though, I'm your first point of call for any questions and I'm more than happy to help.

In terms of the calendar, just to confirm it'll be Thursday-Sunday for the next 2 weeks with the last round on the Thursday after.

Good luck with the season and have a bit of fun, keep it clean though!

Xbox Tier 2 - No TC, ABS & Pit Assist
@EPeatie
@Fredster332
@LuDAMer22
@WOR BLAZER GUNZ
@AOR Shemile
@Amazed oT
@Jack_Mcauley
@Jack_w
@Joseph Baigent
@Bayfield22
@ThePsychoNovah
@Kezimodo
@OveratedLama
@the monkey pie
@BosslyGaming (Coordinator)
@Alex Smith
@Jaystott1978
@xMinxG
@Kinglydiagram18
@LMR Minardi

Reactions: the monkey pie

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Just added everyone who's Twitter I know to a chat.

If you haven't been added and want to be then let me know your handle, and make sure you follow me @tR_Bossly (or have open DMs) so I can actually add you.

LuDAMer22

Pro Karter
May 31, 2018
Just added everyone who's Twitter I know to a chat.

If you haven't been added and want to be then let me know your handle, and make sure you follow me @tR_Bossly (or have open DMs) so I can actually add you.
My twitter is @Mer22Da

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
I would like to be removed from this cup as the driving standards are shocking taken out before the first corner pointless even bothering

• Faff
Reactions: OveratedLama

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I would like to be removed from this cup as the driving standards are shocking taken out before the first corner pointless even bothering
You sure mate? There's no reason it can't improve. Plus you can take it to the stewards if you think it's that bad.