XB1 - Xbox AL 2 - Penalty Removal, Incident and Wrong Car Used | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Xbox AL 2 - Penalty Removal, Incident and Wrong Car Used

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Platform + League: XBOX 1 - Assist League 2
League Coordinator: @Justin || Taz
Date: 16th of June 2019
Members Involved:
Incident 1: Myself
Incident 2: @SV LuCoZaDe
Incident 3: @BoshMan02
Description:
Incident 1:

Race started all driver on dry tyres on a wet track, as coming up to the hairpin took evasive action to make sure not to run into the back of another driver this game me a 5 second stop go which went unserved so was added 5 seconds on to my time at the end of the race which i believe is unfair as it was the game which start us on dry tyre on a wet surface

Incident 2:

While coming to the hairpin @SV LuCoZaDeruns into my rear and forces me off track which made me lose 2 places

Incident 3:

Noticed while checking names from last incident that @BoshMan02 was in the incorrect car for the race

BoshMan02

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2019
This is because I joined midway through qualifying. This meant it was not allowing me to choose the car I wanted to be in.

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I am making the call to disregard the last thing, he joined part way through quali and you can not choose which car to be in, that is a total waste of time time to bring it up.

In regards to the first incident can you prove that the 5 second penalty was not served in the pitstops? It is unusual to be given a stop go and then it not be served in the pit stops.

The second @SV LuCoZaDe can you comment regarding that?

Last edited:

Justin || Taz

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
After looking at your stream i am now also disregarding your appeal for the 5 second time penalty. I have looked at your stream and you did server that time penalty. DO NOT try to fool the stewards like this again. We check on things like this

Foxhound

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
After looking at your stream i am now also disregarding your appeal for the 5 second time penalty. I have looked at your stream and you did server that time penalty. DO NOT try to fool the stewards like this again. We check on things like this
My Mistake took did that one and had another for speeding in pit lane, i swear memory like a siv

Justin || Taz

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Will move this now as Lucozade hasnt been online in 17 days

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @SV LuCoZaDe is at fault of a minor avoidable collision so will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points, he will also receive a reprimand for inactivity on the forum having not been online since 1st June.

Closed @Foxhound @BoshMan02 @Justin || Taz

Status
Not open for further replies.