XB1 - Xbox F2- Hit from behind resulting in major crash | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Xbox F2- Hit from behind resulting in major crash

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DralexZR1

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 12, 2018
Platform + League: Xbox F2
League Coordinator: @Hayden_430
Date: February 10, 2019
Members Involved: me, @AOR Pelzeri, @Meloni88
Description: On lap 23, I was P4 fighting for P2. I had pelzeri behind me with 6 seconds of penalties, so I knew he wasn't in the battle.Coming into sector 3, Rosberg made a dive on Verstappen which was very late. I thought there was going to be a collision, therefore, I braked about 10m early maybe. @AOR Pelzeri then braked so late he hit the back of my car which spun me into the path of @Meloni88 resulting into him t-boning me and me retiring from the race. Pelzeri has apologized and he's one of my good buddies so we have talked it out but it was a serious collision that ruined the race for 2 of the championship contenders.
Evidence:

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430

FAP Pelzeri

Pro Karter
Mar 25, 2018
Bad driving from myself, I should've been more aware what was happening ahead of me. In my opinion I braked at the normal point but saw too late that there was cars going side-by-side into that corner. My fault obviously and again, I'm really sorry for ruining Dralex's race

Meloni88

S16 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Dec 20, 2016

Arrived to the corner to see Dralex spinning and tried to go around the right side but didn't have enough time.

• Informative
Reactions: Hayden_430

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Thanks guys for being prompt. Moved to the stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.