Xbox - GP2 - riley boys 10 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Xbox - GP2 - riley boys 10

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Platform + League: Xbox 360 - GP2
Date: 07/12/2014
Members Involved: Riley boys 10 - JNPJD
Description: I make my last flying lap and car of riley passes me before me
Evidence:

riley boys10

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2014
Hey JNPJD,
I'm not sure if other people have experienced this but do bare with me I have had the game for 3 days,
I'd finished my lap and pulled to the right to let cars behind me through I pressed start and as soon as I pressed it it turned me straight to the left and went flying right into you
I'm not sure if others are experiencing this and also I feel that this shouldn't be worthy of any penalties
Sorry JNPJD
Thanks
Riley

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
We understand why @JNPJD would take this to the stewards, presumably thinking that @Jack Carr Riley physically moved his car across the track in front of him, which would have been quite serious. As it turns out, with Riley just making a bit of a 'newbie error' of pressing the start button in an unsafe place - obviously not meaning for his car to move across like that - we will leave this with a warning for now as it luckily didn't cause anything more than a slight distraction for JNPJD.

Riley, please remember that when you press the start button the AI takes control of your car, so in the future, make sure your car is out of harm's way before pressing start to retire.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.