Xbox - GP2 - ZxXAZZAXxZ | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Xbox - GP2 - ZxXAZZAXxZ

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNPJD

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Platform + League: Xbox 360 - GP2
Date: 07/12/2014
Members Involved: ZxXAZZAXxZ
Description: Car of ZxXAZZAXxZ this teleports lot and causes TAQ at the other members
Evidence:
I'm not the best person to talk about car which bug

ZxXAZZAXxZ

Formula Karter
Feb 16, 2014
Not 100% sure what this is for but i'll happily show my footage the race was a disaster there was alot of lag on my screen i'm not sure if its was just the lobby tonight or if my connection was weak
as for the sidepod i'm not sure i had to let you back past but i did anyway

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not 100% sure what this is for but i'll happily show my footage the race was a disaster there was alot of lag on my screen i'm not sure if its was just the lobby tonight or if my connection was weak
as for the sidepod i'm not sure i had to let you back past but i did anyway

The video says it's private pal

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
The stewards have looked through the clips and have the view that these are indeed lag related clips from the race but verry little that we can do about that at this stage, Although this is very difficult to deal with and very distracting and even potentially dangerous there is nothing untoward that needs any type of punishment, but what we would advise to the guys that tend to suffer from this kind of lag related incidents is to reset your internet (Turn off and back on) before your race and to minimise others internet activity during your race(ie other family members) to try and avoid this type of situation in your races going forward.
We realize this is not a 100% cure but mostly this will help significantly with your connection status to the game host.

Closed. NFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.