Xbox Rocket League Championship - Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Xbox Rocket League Championship - Results

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Once you've played your matches, post the screenshot of each game result here with your team name and your opponent's team name clearly visible in the post.

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

Games between Star Wars: The Faff Awakens and Smoathing men.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

And The Faff Awakens vs brothers of destruction.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I am you tit :p

Just can't see the images...
God you are faffy! I'll do it, but when you quoted my post I could see the pics on my phone as well.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Team Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla You Gotta Be Kidding Me That's The Name?! and Drunk IX were unavailable to complete any matches.

Nil point.

@Devastation

• Agree
Reactions: T6 BULLET

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
We deserved to win the fist game, you deserved to win the 2nd, how we didn't win the final game is beyond me. The first goal came after 1 minute 24, it was the first time the ball had been in our half, and after we hit the bar twice. There was also some lag, which didn't help, especially in the last game. Once we tied 2-2, Chris' total lack of ability to play rocket league saw us go 3-2 down instantly, he doesn't know how to double tap A.

GG's none the less, we will definitely do better against you next time.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
We deserved to win the fist game, you deserved to win the 2nd, how we didn't win the final game is beyond me. The first goal came after 1 minute 24, it was the first time the ball had been in our half, and after we hit the bar twice. There was also some lag, which didn't help, especially in the last game. Once we tied 2-2, Chris' total lack of ability to play rocket league saw us go 3-2 down instantly, he doesn't know how to double tap A.

Certainly closest and most fun game we've had.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

And I will soon post the results of our game.:smuggrin:

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
You are both clearly very good at the game, we were a bit flabbergasted at how good you were. When me and Chris play online we rarely lose. The first game was bad, although after we scored I didn't think we were too bad.

Second game was humiliating, deserved to get pumped, and did.

Final game thought we actually put up a good fight and could have been closer than 6-1, but still you were by far the better team.

Again was a lot of lag, around 5 of your goals didn't even go in on my screen, it just came up "GOAL". As well as what seemed like a a tap in on my screen, then turned into me having to boost up the other end of the pitch to defend.

And being deadly serious, Chris has a days playing time but doesn't know the buttons....