XB1 - Xbox Socials: Germany Schedule for Break Weeks | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Xbox Socials: Germany Schedule for Break Weeks

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Note: anyone and everyone is free to host their own social races whenever they want - feel free to set some up during the break! - this just applies to the races hosted by @miniminiman09 and me.

For those who race the usual Wednesday and Friday sessions hosted by a combination of @miniminiman09, @ClassicDelta and me, I figured I'd give a heads-up on what's being planned for the three break weeks, as I'd want that if I weren't hosting.

Week 1: we won't be hosting any races Wednesday 23rd or Friday 25th.
Week 2: we'll host one race, most likely Wednesday 30th.
Week 3: we'll host both races as normally scheduled, Wednesday 6th and Friday 8th.

The league race is on Sunday 10th November.

Thus, planned 50% social races for Germany:
  • Wednesday 30th October
  • Wednesday 6th November
  • Friday 8th November
That's just what we're planning to do. If you're itching to go racing, feel free to set up your own social races - at Germany or anywhere else. I figured also if you know the dates we're planning around, it's easy to avoid conflicting dates if you did want to set something else up.

miniminiman09

2-time AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Sounds good, Wednesday 30th would work better than the Friday for me

Reactions: maxen

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I've never done a social race before, how do they work? and how do i get into one?
When one's being hosted, you just sign up according to the thread and then you'll get an invite a little before 8pm on the date you've signed up for. Look at this thread from Friday's race for an example: