XB1 - Xbox Socials: Germany Schedule for Break Weeks | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Xbox Socials: Germany Schedule for Break Weeks

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Note: anyone and everyone is free to host their own social races whenever they want - feel free to set some up during the break! - this just applies to the races hosted by @miniminiman09 and me.

For those who race the usual Wednesday and Friday sessions hosted by a combination of @miniminiman09, @ClassicDelta and me, I figured I'd give a heads-up on what's being planned for the three break weeks, as I'd want that if I weren't hosting.

Week 1: we won't be hosting any races Wednesday 23rd or Friday 25th.
Week 2: we'll host one race, most likely Wednesday 30th.
Week 3: we'll host both races as normally scheduled, Wednesday 6th and Friday 8th.

The league race is on Sunday 10th November.

Thus, planned 50% social races for Germany:
  • Wednesday 30th October
  • Wednesday 6th November
  • Friday 8th November
That's just what we're planning to do. If you're itching to go racing, feel free to set up your own social races - at Germany or anywhere else. I figured also if you know the dates we're planning around, it's easy to avoid conflicting dates if you did want to set something else up.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I've never done a social race before, how do they work? and how do i get into one?
When one's being hosted, you just sign up according to the thread and then you'll get an invite a little before 8pm on the date you've signed up for. Look at this thread from Friday's race for an example: