Xmas Cup - Taking a driver out during the race and not waiting. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Xmas Cup - Taking a driver out during the race and not waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Season: Xmas Cup 2019
Round: 2
Race: Feature
Lap: 6
Track: Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
Member(s) Involved: Ashracer2011 and Ronin_Manx

Type of Incident: Taking a driver out of the race by driving into them, then failing to wait and allow the driver to recover back passed.

League Coordinator*
: @Jackiid15 @Delaney @BL99DY-NINE @Hasnain
Witnesses: @jutngo @Meg1s

Evidence Account:
The incident occured in the feature race, lap 6 at turn 2/3, as the video shows I was battling for the race lead with @Meg1s and @jutngo, I allow space for @megs1 who is on my inside and attempting to overtake, then suddenly my car is hit by a very large impact on the rear right side from Ronin_Manx, I am spun 540 degrees around out of control hitting into the barriers head first, Ronin_Manx then continues after the contact and resumes his race by driving off, he does not slow down or wait for my car during my recovery as stated in the AOR rules he has agreed to race within. Not even an apology offered post race.

Evidence Videos:

Related Rules Citation:
1. Racing Rules

1.1 Clean racing

● Race cleanly at all times. No contact should occur between cars on track, and as a driver you are required to do your best to avoid this from happening. Accidents can happen, but if you are at fault for causing a collision, you are likely to be penalised.

● Deliberately crashing into another car will result in being permanently excluded from the league.

● If you accidentally take out another car, or are responsible for causing an incident, you have to slow down and safely let the affected car(s) back in front of you on track, as long as the circumstances allow it. Even if it doesn't benefit the other car, that is the punishment you have to take for causing a collision. If you fail to follow this rule, you are likely to receive a harsher penalty by the stewards if the incident is reported after the race. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

Last edited:

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I will hold my hand up, I made an error and out braked myself.

I did however pull to one side and let two cars go which I incorrectly thought that ash was one.

Not intentional to either take Ash out or not wait for him as I thought I had. His abuse towards me in comments and blocking tactics is however, not acceptable, understandable but childish all the same.

In conclusion I will not protest my innocence as I clearly made a mistake.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Further Comments:
I'm curious as to why you thought you had waited and allowed me to recover following the incident, as it appears in the video you don't wait for anyone and are only overtaken by one car following the contact, a Green Jaguar not a Blue Mustang, I am then following you for the remainder of the next 2 laps which must of been noticeable.

Do you have the race position or driver information on screen during the race? it would be helpful to know.

Blocking tactics - excuse me? there is nothing that says you cannot use the full width of the track something which you also did and actually forced me into a barrier in doing so.

Childish behaviour?Abuse? has your glass house fallen in yet with all these stones?

I believe given that since your recent return the only childish behaviour has been that of your driving or lack of driving skill and your criticism of others, yet the common factor in all of these incidents occurring is you. Perhaps get your act together and clean up your racing or just leave like you did last time.

Perhaps spend some time and stop just forcing people out of the way or drive into them and then call it "Rubbing Racing" or what ever BS term you think covers what constitutes poor decision making and poor driving standards and this was not the only occasion you did something to someone and did not wait. Unacceptable behaviour.

You went straight on at that corner on lap 1, you then repeated it several times in the race, maybe try and keep your car under control first rather than ruining others races.

outside track camera view

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Further Comments:
I'm curious as to why you thought you had waited and allowed me to recover following the incident, as it appears in the video you don't wait for anyone and are only overtaken by one car, a Green Jaguar not a Blue Mustang, I am then following you for the remainder of the next 2 laps which must of been noticeable.

Do you have the race position or driver information on screen during the race? it would be helpful to know.
You do know, that You are not supposed to comment, if You are not asked, in this thread, right?

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Further Comments:
I'm curious as to why you thought you had waited and allowed me to recover following the incident, as it appears in the video you don't wait for anyone and are only overtaken by one car following the contact, a Green Jaguar not a Blue Mustang, I am then following you for the remainder of the next 2 laps which must of been noticeable.

Your video clearly shows I stayed to the right while two cars passed I thought the car I hit was one of them because as I glanced back I did not see you, that could be because at the time you ghosted and I did a quick look. Not intentional to not give you the place back. No I do not have the race info on page

Blocking tactics - excuse me? there is nothing that says you cannot use the full width of the track something which you also did and actually forced me into a barrier in doing so.

You ran me into the wall on the second race I said nothing.

Childish behaviour?Abuse? has your glass house fallen in yet with all these stones?

I believe given that since your recent return the only childish behaviour has been that of your driving or lack of driving skill and your criticism of others, yet the common factor in all of these incidents occurring is you. Perhaps get your act together and clean up your racing or just leave like you did last time.

Perhaps spend some time and stop just forcing people out of the way or drive into them and then call it "Rubbing Racing" or what ever BS term you think covers what constitutes poor decision making and poor driving standards and this was not the only occasion you did something to someone and did not wait. Unacceptable behaviour.

You started throwing stones not me.

You went straight on at that corner on lap 1, you then repeated it several times in the race, maybe try and keep your car under control first rather than ruining others races.

I went on at turn one lap one so did Delaney are you going to condemn him to?

outside track camera view
When someone with more importance than you tells me to leave I will, please stop insulting me in public.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
@Manx57 @Ashracer2011 you have both stated your cases in regards to this incident. We strongly advise you both to refrain form any further comments as doing so may warrant further disciplinary action against both you from not just the stewards panel but from @Moderator as well. Consider yourselves duly warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.